Sunday, September 12, 2010

Christmas in July?

I know it's September, but I have had a really busy summer.... so I am just now getting to this post. Last year I planned my Holiday Season and Christmas using the Flylady Holiday Control Journal. You can find this at www.flylady.com. This method made my Christmas shopping, cooking, and traveling a LOT less stressful, so I am doing it again this year! Also last year, my sisters and I decided to do homemade Christmas presents. I had such a blast making all these gifts that I wanted to do that again, too! Needless to say, I was a little worried about getting it all done with Amelia due in the middle of November, so I started in July. When Hobby Lobby started putting out Christmas decorations in the summer, and you asked "Who would be buying Christmas stuff right now?" the answer was Jessica Riggin. I actually bought Christmas fabric and 3 Christmas ornaments in July to make stockings for my little family.

Zach treats me like I'm crazy, but I plan on being finished with shopping/crafting all my Christmas gifts by the time Amelia arrives. Sorry I can't show you any pictures, but that would give away all the surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment