Friday, June 18, 2010

First One

I know I am about ten years behind, but I have finally decided to start a blog. It seems that it is "the thing" that all the cool moms are doing. I want to be a cool mom, so here I am.

If you haven't heard, Zach and I are expecting our first baby sometime mid-November and we are super excited about it. I have my big ultrasound next Wednesday, and plan to post all the pictures that blogger will allow :) Hopefully, once we know the sex of this little miracle, we can finally decide on a name. We have tossed around some ideas, and we have a few favorites, but no definite boy name yet. I am 99.99% sure that if the baby is a girl, her name will be Amelia Dean Riggin. If the baby is a boy, we have considered Landon, Lucas (Luke), and Grady for first names and Robert, William or Foster for middle names. Feel free to comment on name choices.

I would appreciate any tips from my experienced mommy bloggers. I love all the cute banners on some of the other blogs, but I don't know how to do it!

I hope you'll keep coming back. I also hope that I am faithful to keep this blog updated. We'll see how it goes the next few months.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! Love the girls name. Both names are special to me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The middle name Dean is very special to me, although it is more than a little unusual for a girl :)

    ReplyDelete