Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Civic-Minded

I want to use this post to brag on someone else's baby today. He is the son of my co-worker and he is the most civic-minded six year old I know. His name is Kyler. Kyler asked his mom if he could be a part of Relay For Life this year,and she obliged. He set a goal to raise $2,000! Whoa buddy, that's a lot of money for a six-year-old to raise!! He is still quite short of his goal, and planning a garage sale on April 2nd at the Agri-Civic Center in Chandler aka the Lincoln County Fairgrounds. I am planning to donate items to this cause. If you, like me, have some clutter to get rid of and HATE doing garage sales, consider donating to Kyler's Relay For Life team. You can contact me here, or via Facebook if you have some stuff to donate. OR maybe you don't have enough stuff. Maybe you could come on down and check it out.

I cannot pass up an opportunity to share a picture of my beautiful daughter:

No comments:

Post a Comment