Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Amelia



Happy birthday to you! Today you are you! Today you are one year old. Your birthday party is on Saturday, and I promise to post another blog after that... so for now I will give the highlights of your first year:

You first smiled at me when you were 6 weeks old.

You first rolled over when you were 4 months old.

You first sat up by yourself when you were 6 months old.

You first said mama and meant it at 6 months old.

You finally crawled at 8 months old and I haven't blogged in a while because of it.

You first said dada and meant it when you were 8 months old.

You went to your first OSU football game when you were 10 months old. Pistol Pete makes you cry right now, but I think you'll grow to love him.

You started saying baby at 11 months old.

You still don't have any teeth, but you have the cutest blonde curls and the most beautiful blue eyes.

Happy Birthday Amelia!

No comments:

Post a Comment